i-doit - OpenSource solution for IT documentation
i-doit is an IT documentation system based on ITIL guidelines. It documents IT systems and their changes, defines emergency plans, displays vital information, and helps to ensure a stable and efficient operation of IT networks.
i-doit allows a rich amount of technical information to be filed for each element from a wall outlet to a mainframe in a structured way. Every employee can access this information easily (and in a selective way) through a web browser.
Due to its modular architecture, it is possible to deploy functionality add-ons or develop extensions.
- i-doit Code Documentation: http://dev.synetics.de/i-doit-doc/
- Are there new features? See our Changelog.
- How do I Install or Update i-doit?
- Do you want to create a New Mandator after the installation of i-doit?
- If you have any troubles, take a look at our KnownBugs.
- Howto: SVN Update to the latest i-doit Revision
- i-doit & LDAP